Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

I blame you all. You have turned me into a craft beer obsessed nerd with your talk of amazing beers out there to be had. When I am thinking of where we could go on holiday, all I can think to do is tour around looking for great NZ beer. No more tropical beaches with great diving but crap beer for this girl. We will also need to plan the trip for when the garden is done (May?)

We will likely only take a week (limited annual leave, plus paying for a kennel for two dogs is $$$) so we will limit this first trip to the North island. We are based in Auckland so we need ideas for where to travel heading towards Wellington.

I have checked out beertourist.co.nz but many of the listings are out of date. And it is always great to get advice from you (since, as I said, this is your fault).

Advice of where to go, what to miss, who does tours, etc?

Cheers!

Views: 143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Or join Stu and Sam and walk to Tuatara :)

Also Croucher in Rotorua on the way down as well.

Im not joining them!! i'll drive past and toot though. However I will supply copious ammounts of beer at the other end!!  

Hey Mike, you could give Barbra a tour.
Yeah sure can!! We do them.

If in WLG consider dining at Boulcott St Bistro, a good beer selection (as of about 4-5 months ago). 

When you can get a pizza at One Red Dog on the water front and jugs of Tutatara for $20 you know you have it pretty sweet.

"* A session at House on Hood"

Should this not read 'A session at House IN the hood'? ;o) lol

I hate you Tyler. I hate you so goddamn much. ;)
lulz, im sorry Greig, I will get down to the ghetto one day and sink a pint with you ;o)
Ha! 'sif you'd stop at "a" pint! ;) See you on the 19th, brother!

Stu's nailed it on the head for Wellington. Would be a very ambitious day though!

I can't remember if he still does it, but local beer celebrity Neil Miller used to/still does a tour of Wellington's drinking holes or something to that effect.

i'm going to do it before this summer is out...
If I can get a baby sitter I may join you :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service