Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

What a fantastic style. I wish I had time to make this one but with travel plans (issue, which I will raise in a bit).

Oatmeal Stout: BJCP Category 16B

Overall Impression: A very dark, full-bodied, roasty, malty ale with a complementary oatmeal flavor. The sweetness, balance, and oatmeal impression can vary considerably.

Let's keep our current location at Brother's Beer Auckland. Nick said he was happy for us to be there.

DATE: with Beervana the weekend of 12th, I need you all to decide on a date in Aug that works for you. The issue being that I am going on holiday from 16Aug returning end of Oct. I need someone to take on the task of choosing date, arranging with Brothers and the rest of WBC, bringing the judging sheets and general organizing for this one.

Who can do it? - Peter has volunteered - Thanks!!! 

Please email me - NZBeerIQ@gmail.com and I can let you know what to do.

Cheers

Views: 490

Replies to This Discussion

Was stoked to hear SI and I finally got a win over the Line! but more so that I missed the session! It was a good style to brew to for this time of year- the honour of setting the style is a great one! We've enjoyed the fruits of this batch of beer over the past month! Looking forward to the American Wheat next up. A challenging style to do well!
Toles

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service