Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

All Discussions Tagged 'Hallertau' (10)

← Back to Western Brewers Conference
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

21B Specialty IPA - Red IPA - 28May 2016

The next WBC style will be a Red IPA. Judging will take place on 28May at Hallertau. as always, judging will start at 3pm. Specialty IPA:…

Started by Barbara Joppa

26 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Barbara Joppa

23Jan 2016: Czech Premium Pale Lager (Closest to Pilsner)

Couple changes to the format we had been following: The clones were not very popular so we have gone back to a BJCP 2015 based competition.…

Started by Barbara Joppa

12 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Barbara Joppa

Clone War - Newcastle Brown 16May 2015

Okay: Dunc, who won 3rd place in the Epic Pale Ale clone war, chose Newcastle Brown as the next clone. While I think this is an excellent b…

Started by Barbara Joppa

26 May 18, 2015
Reply by Barbara Joppa

Chili-Beer Competition Returns - 14 March 2015

We have been invited by Hallertau to help them celebrate their Chilli-Hop Festival on 14th March with a Chilli-Beer home brew competition.…

Started by Barbara Joppa

3 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Paul Jennings

22Nov 2014: Imperial IPA/Double IPA

This seems to be a trend for me with the late posts. But since no one is complaining loudly.... Our next competition is going to be an exce…

Started by Barbara Joppa

17 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Dan

19July 2014: Robust Porter

Sorry for the late post on this. I am sure you were all smart enough to check the details of the last competition to find out the style. S…

Started by Barbara Joppa

17 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Gareth D.

Clone Wars: Hallertau Deception (ie number 4) 17th May 2014

And what a great beer to try and clone! This has always been my favorite of the main four beers at Hallertau. Now we all get a chance to ma…

Started by Barbara Joppa

13 May 20, 2014
Reply by Mike Foster

Last minute Chilli-Beer Comp Invite 29March

We have been invited by Hallertau to help them celebrate their Chilli-Hop Festival on 29th March with a Chilli-Beer home brew competition.…

Started by Barbara Joppa

3 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Martin Bridges

American Brown 25th May, 2013

First off, a huge congrats to Damian, who took out top honors with the English Best Bitter. And thanks to Maree for choosing an excellent s…

Started by Barbara Joppa

49 May 29, 2013
Reply by Si McManus

Upcoming competition 23Feb13

Greetings Homebrewers  The next style for WBC competitors is "English Best Bitter" Category 8B in BJCP guidelines. http://www.bjcp.org/2008

Started by Barbara Joppa

35 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Dan

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service