Wellington Brewers Conference

Information

Wellington Brewers Conference

Members: 80
Latest Activity: Nov 22, 2015

Discussion Forum

Wellington water additions

Started by Chris Reid. Last reply by Sam Jun 29, 2014. 8 Replies

What water additions are you doing?  Not knowing where the water is supplied from is making it difficult.

WBC Black IPA 19 May

Started by Mike Neilson. Last reply by Chris Mills May 27, 2012. 27 Replies

A big thank you to the judges yesterday Neil Miller and Matt Warner from Parrot Dog brewing and attendees, Lee Jackson came in third so has chosen Black IPA for the next style, Andrew Cherry was…Continue

WBC Golden Ale 18th of Feb

Started by Mike Neilson. Last reply by ninebarnyardowls Feb 12, 2012. 1 Reply

Hi Just letting everyone know on short notice that the WBC Golden Ale will be on @ the Fork and Brewer @ 4pm on Sat the 18th of FebContinue

WBC English Special Bitter (ESB)

Started by Mike Neilson. Last reply by JackoNZ Oct 25, 2011. 24 Replies

Again thank you to all the participants for this round of the WBC US Brown Ale, 15 entrants this round so $150 was won buy the ever gracious David Wood and Just behind him was Simon Kelly and Chris…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment by Stu McKinlay on December 22, 2009 at 4:21pm
hmmm... i might sneak a quick brew in over the Xmas week.
Comment by JoKing on December 22, 2009 at 5:05pm
I might have to put a quick stout down.
Comment by Mark Leddy on February 21, 2010 at 10:18pm
Hi all,
I just signed up to your awesome web site and thought i would introduce myself to the wellington crowd as I'm currently living in the CBD. I will be off to great expectations on wednesday (after pay day) to grab my first kit. So any advice or guidance would be appreciated. I'll keep you posted on my results:-)
Comment by Simon David kelly on May 16, 2010 at 8:52pm
Just a recap for the next style .... BJCP Catagory 20 Fruit Beer ... sometime in August for a date ok with everyone?
Comment by Llew Bardecki on June 4, 2010 at 11:18pm
I'll be overseas until August 11. Not that I expect the date to be set solely to accommodate me, but it seems only fair that since I forced everyone else to make fruit beers they at least get to try a couple of mine ;)

Just in case anyone's looking, here are the guidelines for Category 20.
Comment by colin m on June 9, 2010 at 2:11pm
Hi Guys, let me know when we have a date finalised- remembering that Beervana runs the last weekend in August. I will make sure I have a few special beers available on tap for the occasion!

Col
Comment by Simon David kelly on June 9, 2010 at 3:15pm
So we can't really do that last weekend then ... will you be having the beers in the weekend before?

Also, is there talk of moving to a Saturday Colin? Spoke to Mike N last night and he said you may be thinking of changing the day?
Comment by ninebarnyardowls on January 3, 2011 at 3:58pm
whats happening on the 22nd Jan? :O!
Comment by ninebarnyardowls on May 7, 2011 at 9:26am

When is the next one starting up?

Comment by Kieran on May 7, 2011 at 9:34am
Simon - I think it was an American Brown Ale for the next brew, no date yet

Comment

You need to be a member of Wellington Brewers Conference to add comments!

Members (77)

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service