Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Information

Wellington

Wellington, the beer capital of New Zealand! A place for Wellington residents (and wannabe Wellington residents) to share information and beer.

Members: 73
Latest Activity: Jun 11, 2017

Discussion Forum

"Free" Handpump at Bar Edward

Started by Stu McKinlay. Last reply by Stu McKinlay Mar 8, 2010. 4 Replies

WBC Tasting Notebook

Started by Matthew. Last reply by Matthew Feb 11, 2010. 2 Replies

Wellington Brewers Meetup

Started by Glynn Foster. Last reply by Mike Neilson Oct 24, 2009. 12 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment by Tony on November 15, 2009 at 11:43pm
Um, my flight gets in at 4.30. I've arranged to meet Neil Miller at 6. Steph, I may be crawling along to Hashigo after (?). Keep in touch.
Comment by Tony on November 20, 2009 at 10:17am
Hi guys,

having an excellent time in Wellington. Sorry if I missed you on Wednesday. I'll be having drinks today at Malthouse, shall we say 5.30ish. Please feel free to contact/txt me on 021 707 749. Hope to see you there.
Comment by Steph on November 20, 2009 at 10:31am
I was/am sick so missed all excitement on Wed. MIght be up for a beer tonight but not too sure at this stage.
Comment by Glynn Foster on December 1, 2009 at 8:52am
http://www.forum.realbeer.co.nz/xn/detail/1500433:Event:73620?xg_so... - SOBA Wellington meetup tonight, 7:30pm Macs Brewery.
Comment by Herman van Kradenburg on December 1, 2009 at 7:22pm
Hi Guys
Just finalised the beer tastings for Saturday's Kapiti Food Fair with Neil Miller.
We'll be tastingTuataraArdennes and Heles, Croucher The Hef and Epic's Pale Ale. The BeerBoys stand will also have Moa, Windhoek Lager and Light, Urbok (Dark Festbier), and many top-end commercial brews. Cider lovers will get Savannah Cider and Ex Tall Black John Saker will host wine tastings for the Wine lovers. Monteith's and Tuatara have alsoo confirmed their stands.
Comment by Soren on December 3, 2009 at 9:04am
Is there any PKB Remix and Exchange student left in Wellington? I'm desperate to try them and might do a quick field trip to the capital tomorrow night... If any one's keen for a drink I will spend all my waking hours at the malthouse and hashigo zake
Comment by Mike Neilson on December 3, 2009 at 9:09am
Yeah, I will be there. Not sure if any of those 2 will be on though?
Comment by Matthew on December 3, 2009 at 10:07am
I'll be there at midday tomorrow. PKB was still on the other day but I think Exchange student ran out a while back...
Comment by Stu McKinlay on December 3, 2009 at 10:15am
if it is not on at The Malthouse it may well be at Regionals or Bar Edward. Hoping to pop in and see you and Brian...
Comment by Stu McKinlay on December 3, 2009 at 10:20am
Actually, come to think of it, both PKB (Remixed) and GT's ES were on at Regionals when I popped in for a couple of bottles of wine yesterday.

Comment

You need to be a member of Wellington to add comments!

Members (72)

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service