Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Information

Wellington

Wellington, the beer capital of New Zealand! A place for Wellington residents (and wannabe Wellington residents) to share information and beer.

Members: 73
Latest Activity: Jun 11, 2017

Discussion Forum

"Free" Handpump at Bar Edward

Started by Stu McKinlay. Last reply by Stu McKinlay Mar 8, 2010. 4 Replies

WBC Tasting Notebook

Started by Matthew. Last reply by Matthew Feb 11, 2010. 2 Replies

Wellington Brewers Meetup

Started by Glynn Foster. Last reply by Mike Neilson Oct 24, 2009. 12 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment by Nolen Smith on March 3, 2010 at 10:14am
Thanks Mike, had a wee girl! Unfortunately for her, she apparently looks just like me. Other than that, her and Mum are doing great!

I have noticed that my beer consumption and brewing has dropped drastically over the past two weeks, hopefully I can sort that soon.
Comment by colin m on March 3, 2010 at 10:14am
Yes indeed, little Stella Artois Mallon is due in about 4 weeks.

...only kidding about the Stella bit.... its actually Lagunitas ;)
Comment by Nolen Smith on March 3, 2010 at 10:16am
I was hoping for a boy so I could name him Firestone Walker Smith... oh well.
Comment by Glynn Foster on March 3, 2010 at 3:24pm
We had Emerson lined up for a boys name, but then a little girl graced us with her presence. No brewing at all right now and missing it badly!
Comment by Nolen Smith on March 3, 2010 at 3:29pm
Congrats Glynn! I knew you guys were due recently and wondering how it was going. When you start brewing again, watch out for the 'baby brain'. I've already emptied a just refilled D size bottle of CO2 by leaving a valve open on the manifold. Doh! My first fill lasted 14 months, the refill lasted 14 days.
Comment by MrC on March 3, 2010 at 3:32pm
Congratulations guys! There must have been something in the Wellington water 10 months ago that when mixed with malt, hops & yeast created the perfect beverage for fathering girls.

Hope everything is going well for you all, and don't forget, hops help you sleep!
Comment by Glynn Foster on March 3, 2010 at 4:35pm
Thanks Nolen, and congrats to you too! I'm tempted to wrap the little one up in our hug-a-bub for a trip around Beervana, though not sure Mum would approve. I've also got 23L beer in storage and now wishing I had put down something better for aging.
Comment by Bambule on July 23, 2010 at 2:39pm
Hey there. Anyone want to go to the Emersons Beer Tasting tonight in my place? I'm standed in the Wairarapa :( If so give me a call 0272175169 cheers

Comment

You need to be a member of Wellington to add comments!

Members (72)

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service