Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

The Recipe Exchange

Information

The Recipe Exchange

A place to find and discuss different recipes for different styles of beer. Start a new discussion / thread with the beer style you are looking for.

Members: 105
Latest Activity: Jan 27, 2019

Discussion Forum

Dunkelwiezen recipe???

Started by Scott Lyon. Last reply by Scott Lyon Jul 6, 2014. 2 Replies

NHC 2012 Medal winners

Started by Tilt. Last reply by Dougal Nov 27, 2012. 12 Replies

All of my recipes

Started by Llew Bardecki. Last reply by Dave W Nov 12, 2011. 5 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment by Craig on July 27, 2009 at 12:37pm
Thats good to hear
Comment by JoKing on August 5, 2009 at 5:43pm
Hey Craig - you might get a bit more luck if you post your questions under a forum discussion.
Comment by Craig on August 5, 2009 at 5:46pm
Oh ok, sorry still trying to get the hang of this.
Comment by Adam Tristram on October 27, 2010 at 4:59pm
Kia Ora all.....thought I would get amongst it. Have full grain facilities, thanks to Dale :) Currently do full grain mash, split wort and do 2 boils and add liquid extract - will continue to while I make some Ok drinkable beers and get stocks up... LOL. Any suggestions for FG mash that can be split - just did a mash on Friday and did a NZ IPA and Best Bitter.....looking for other suggestions for 2 brews to do off the one mash? Cheers Adam
Comment by Adrian Tayler on October 27, 2010 at 5:31pm
I do a dual boil and get 100L of two different brews from the same grain bill. I do an APA and a Cream Ale. they both come out pretty good.

The grain bill I use is 22kg of NZ Pilsner and 2kg of Crystal for 100L.
Comment by denimglen on October 27, 2010 at 5:43pm
What about a Russian imperial stout and a foreign extra stout, Scotch ale/Wee heavy and a smaller Scottish ale, doppelbock and a smaller amber lager, take a recipe you like and 'imperialise' one half and make the other slightly lower gravity than usual. Or if you don't partigyle it brew using the same grist and gravity for both beers and split the boil, do each half with a different hop or try a different yeast in each.

Also you may get some more replies if you post your question here.
Comment by Quinn on July 10, 2011 at 10:51am

:) I have the clonebrews books so if someone needs a recipe i can have a look in there aND post it up..

One thing I wouldnt mind knowing does anyone have a partial mash recipe for a beer tasting similar to flame or that haagan stuff,

:) cheers guys

Comment

You need to be a member of The Recipe Exchange to add comments!

Members (105)

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service