Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Information

NZ Case Swap

Group for people keen to get in on the NZ case swaps which will be regularly organised.

Members: 116
Latest Activity: Sep 30, 2019

Discussion Forum

CS14 Expressions of interest please.....

Started by Peter Smith. Last reply by mattd2 Sep 30, 2019. 3 Replies

CS13 NZ Golden Ale

Started by Greg Tarr. Last reply by Greg Tarr Nov 29, 2015. 6 Replies

CS13 - Demo Brews - Sasquatch - Black IPA

Started by Duncan Emo. Last reply by Peter Church Oct 25, 2015. 6 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment by Reviled on July 15, 2009 at 1:41pm
Interesting you say that Glynn, seeing as we now have enough people in each area to make it worth it for a local case swap...

The plot thickens...
Comment by James P on July 15, 2009 at 1:44pm
I'll second October.... that's my next major brewing feat, my youngest daughter's first birthday!

I'm not sure we want to get all competitive with the case swap, unless I'm a judge. :)
Comment by Glynn Foster on July 15, 2009 at 1:45pm
Yeah, I mentioned that to a few people too - it's probably a good stepping stone into a case swap, since you're generally swapping with people in your area that you know well and may be less intimidating ;)
Comment by MrC on July 15, 2009 at 1:45pm
Relegation!!! I could be trouble with the weirdo beer that I'm putting in the case.
Comment by Bambule on July 15, 2009 at 1:54pm
Ah well, in for a penny in for a pound.
Comment by Soren on July 15, 2009 at 10:16pm
I don't like the relegation idea, this is a social club, not a competition. Randomizing sounds like a good idea, but I fear it could be a logistics nightmare...
Comment by Stu McKinlay on July 16, 2009 at 10:18am
Yeh, I'm only joking about the relegation thing. We don't want to get elitist. I'd rather help a new brewer than taste another amazing Joking or Mike Neilson beer.

I reckon two swaps is the way to go, as we grow. Just pull "A" and "B" swappers out of a hat.
Comment by denimglen on July 21, 2009 at 7:08pm
Reviled, have you organised how the AK swap collection will go? Would be keen for a pint or five at Gal's at collection time, last time was pretty good for that.
Comment by Reviled on July 21, 2009 at 7:35pm
Galbraiths could be the go, allthough will be taking the car to brew on quay on friday and will have all of the beers by then so I could bring them in then?
Comment by denimglen on July 21, 2009 at 7:36pm
Yeah that sounds easier bro.

But taking the car to BoQ? Are you serious?

Comment

You need to be a member of NZ Case Swap to add comments!

Members (115)

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service