Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Information

NZ Case Swap

Group for people keen to get in on the NZ case swaps which will be regularly organised.

Members: 116
Latest Activity: Sep 30, 2019

Discussion Forum

CS14 Expressions of interest please.....

Started by Peter Smith. Last reply by mattd2 Sep 30, 2019. 3 Replies

CS13 NZ Golden Ale

Started by Greg Tarr. Last reply by Greg Tarr Nov 29, 2015. 6 Replies

CS13 - Demo Brews - Sasquatch - Black IPA

Started by Duncan Emo. Last reply by Peter Church Oct 25, 2015. 6 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment by Toot on July 13, 2009 at 12:27pm
Hey id be keen to get in on the next one (no.4). How does it work?
Comment by James P on July 13, 2009 at 12:48pm
Hey Toot, I don't think we have quite decided how the next one will run, however for CS3 we have 16 places available which gives us 15 bottles (or a box of 750ml plastic bottles from LHBS). Brew your beer and swap, simple. Just keep checking this group, as I am sure a post will be added when we arrange the next one.
Comment by Toot on July 13, 2009 at 1:01pm
Cool, do you send your 15 beers to one place and then they get redistribuited to people or do you meet somewhere and swap in person?
Comment by James P on July 13, 2009 at 1:34pm
Generally you get together and swap your local bottles and someone in the group does the logistics for the bottles going to the other cities. Anyone who is "satellite" have to send their beers to a main centre. At the moment we have AKL, WLG and CHC.
Comment by Dale on July 15, 2009 at 1:01pm
This sounds an awesome idea. Is it only for full mash beers or mini mash as well?
Comment by James P on July 15, 2009 at 1:04pm
Hey Dale, partial or full are good all good.
Comment by Reviled on July 15, 2009 at 1:09pm
Wow, 29 members??? Good going...
Comment by Stu McKinlay on July 15, 2009 at 1:31pm
So should we have Division 1 and 2... Or Premier and Championship? Oh dear, I'm nervous about relgation now! Either way, my next beer is going to be big.

Also... who's deciding on the date for the next swap? I'm brewing twice in the next three weeks but i probably won't get another chance until late Septmber.
Comment by Reviled on July 15, 2009 at 1:35pm
lol, guess we could do two swaps side by side, my head hurts just thinking about the logistics of it all :oP

Date wise : We cant go having this too often, so id say itll be about october for the next one...
Comment by Glynn Foster on July 15, 2009 at 1:37pm
Regional heats? :)

Comment

You need to be a member of NZ Case Swap to add comments!

Members (115)

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service