Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

NZ Case Swap Discussions (157)

← Back to NZ Case Swap
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CS11 - Demo Brews - Snap, Crackle & Pop

A BIAB "Demo Brew" Citra Pale Ale. Labelled like a cassette tape - hence demo (and my name)....Its been in the bottle for a month. 25lish p…

Started by Duncan Emo

14 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Duncan Emo

CS11 - Rob's Tuatara IPA Clone

Labelled: ROB TUATARA Been in the bottle 3 weeks, heres my lovely recipe. 5kg Golden Promise 0.3kg Munich (Gladfields) 0.3 Medium Crystal (…

Started by Crusader-Rob

15 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Ian N

NZ Case Swap 11 Expressions of Interest

All the talk of case swap beers always gets me going again... lets do an NZ case swap for the last weekend of June  Expressions of interest…

Started by Peter Smith

46 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Crusader-Rob

CS11 - Cask Stout

We ended up one beer short so I put this into the swap.  I was trying to make a 3.99% stout, ended up mashing a wee bit high.   I have carb…

Started by Peter Smith

8 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by Tilt

CS-11: Après XPA

Hey, made this wanting a spritzy sort of quencher for after skiing that goes down easy and makes it hard to get up out of the seat. It's ki…

Started by Richard Jack

7 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Crusader-Rob

CS10 - Arrogant Barstard Clone

Arrogant Bastard Clone  DO NOT DRINK UNTIL AROUND 18 Decmber 2014  just bottled and will need to condition.... Homebrew network podcast on…

Started by Peter Smith

9 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Peter Smith

CS10 Biere de Stu **NOT Kolsch**

Okay apologies, this is not a Kolsch as I thought, it's an English IPA with a NZ/English dry hop... Got super confused there for a minute!!…

Started by Stu H

6 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Tilt

CS10 The 3CM IPA

A recipe that has sort of evolved on me. Started off very heavy on the Citra, (so recipe was then the 4C's) this version has been my first…

Started by G S

7 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Tilt

CS10 - Jekyll & Hyde IPA

This beer was brewed together in Richard Jack's brewhouse - although fair to say there are two different beers included in the swap, as we…

Started by Raffe

14 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Tilt

CS9 - Tykes Brown Porter

Brewed with a vague idea of Terry's Chocolate Orange (a fine Yorkshire invention) in the back of my mind, I was looking for a smooth choc s…

Started by Tilt

12 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Tilt

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service