Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Mt. Maunganui Brewers

Information

Mt. Maunganui Brewers

Wondering if any home brewers in the mount area would like to start a group, perhaps a monthly tasting/discussion would be fun.......

Members: 19
Latest Activity: Jul 6, 2016

Discussion Forum

Mount Brewing Company Homebrewers meeting this Thursday 22/8/13

Started by mattd2. Last reply by JumpR Aug 25, 2013. 8 Replies

Saw in the paper on the weekend that Mount Brewing Company is having a homebrewers meeting this Thursday (22/8/13) at 7:30pm (I have to check the time!)I'm going to try and get along to it, just…Continue

Monthly get together & Case swap

Started by mattd2. Last reply by mattd2 Jul 2, 2013. 39 Replies

So looking back it looks like the last time a get together was organise was about a year ago. I was thinking about New Year's resolutions today and thought I should really get out there and met some…Continue

Liquorland Spring Fest 2012

Started by mattd2. Last reply by mattd2 Nov 9, 2012. 4 Replies

So is anyone going this time round? What was this last one like, had a look at the phtots on facebook and it looked good = lots of standing round drinking good beer!Interested in the lineup, looks…Continue

Gladfield Malt

Started by Arron. Last reply by Scott Lyon Aug 24, 2012. 3 Replies

Hey guysAny all grain brewers here?Im getting 2x 30kg sacks of Gladfield Malt delivered but can get upto 300kg for the same shipping costs.Is anybody keen for any? $50 + gst per 30kg + share of…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment by Peter Church on October 28, 2014 at 3:03pm

welcome Rhys, monthly get togethers, at Mount Brewing Co Brewer, last Thursday of the month, so come along this thursday at 7:30pm

Comment

You need to be a member of Mt. Maunganui Brewers to add comments!

Members (19)

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service