Information

Canterbury- South Island

Folks within Christchurch driving distance that can share/exchange a bottle

Members: 87
Latest Activity: Dec 15, 2015

Discussion Forum

Comment Wall

Comment by Ged on December 23, 2008 at 8:51pm
Merry Xmas to the CCHurch crew...Have a great festive break and get a brew or two down...I'm waiting on Santa to deliver me kegging supplies but given his elves at craftbrewer forgot to post it for 7 days it might be sitting in NZ post depot for a tad longer than necessary...
Comment by HerrSchnapps on December 24, 2008 at 12:57am
Merry Xmas to the CHCH crew, keeping it real South Island style!
Might see some of you New Years Eve. I'm thinking a pint of IPA would go down well...
Comment by James P on December 24, 2008 at 9:23am
Happy Holidays to the ChChur team!

THIPA on New Year's Eve may be a plan
Comment by Ged on December 25, 2008 at 10:30am
IPA is good for moi - Mrs allowing
Comment by Rusty Chch on December 25, 2008 at 2:45pm
Happy gift-giving day everyone. I received Designing Great Beers from Mrs. Rusty...BOOYAH

I'm on turkey duty as we speak. In my addled state yesterday I neglected to buy any beer. A part-carbed coffee stout is as far as I got. Think I'll be hitting the champers and maybe cracking a brandy later.

Greetings of the season to you all and may 2009 be filled with Zymurgological wonderment
Comment by HerrSchnapps on January 9, 2009 at 7:24pm
I'm off to the Twisted Hop at around 8 - 8.30 tonight with a few friends if anyone is thinking about going.
Comment by Bren on January 19, 2009 at 5:55pm
Yo Everyone!
I'm new here, just introducing myself. I'm pretty stoked to have found a brew forum for canterbury folks, looks like there's a bit of club like activity going on, thats all good!
I'm a long time home distiller (still dabbling) but the challenge seems to have gone out of it somewhat, got a bit bored really, however beer on the other hand seems to be a bottomless pit of adventures and learning! Perhaps mishaps too!
Been doing mini mash's for a year or so now, and heading into full mash brewing as we speak (malt mill in the post, nice:).
So hope to see some of you around for a pint or two!
Comment by Ged on January 27, 2009 at 10:02pm
Hi Bren.
Good to see another few Cantabrians making the forum..At this rate we might have enough heads for a 5 a-side soccer team (and of course a serious beer tasting event:) )
Comment by Rusty Chch on May 15, 2009 at 1:42pm
Pint in Pomeroys after work this evening, CHCHers?

I'm keen to give this Emerson's Green hop beer a shot. I should be there by about 5.45
Comment by Tony on May 20, 2009 at 10:37am
Hi guys,

I have the opportunity to come down to CHCH, in June. Is the group having a 'meeting'? I am quite flexible at this point, but looking to hook up with some mates and share a beer or two.

Comment

You need to be a member of Canterbury- South Island to add comments!

Members (87)

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service