Information

Canterbury- South Island

Folks within Christchurch driving distance that can share/exchange a bottle

Members: 87
Latest Activity: Dec 15, 2015

Discussion Forum

Comment Wall

Comment by Ralph on August 14, 2011 at 2:53pm
Nice one Paul! Hope Mum bubs and the brew are all happy and healthy!!
Comment by Paul Fraser on September 22, 2011 at 3:19pm
Don't know if you all know this or not, but i've just discovered the excellent nz/worldwide craft beer selection available from Merivale Fresh Choice. Spoilt for choice. Could've spent all my savings there. 8Wired Tall Poppy to try tonight. Mmmm
Comment by Ralph on September 22, 2011 at 3:26pm
Yah, New Worlds tend have decent beers selections. It is annoying that the St Martins New World got knobbled in the quake as there is no supermarket close to me that has craft beer, although this probably does save me money! I like tall poppy and put down a brew last night that I am hoping will be something close.
Comment by Paul Fraser on October 11, 2011 at 9:33pm
I take it there isn't any South island beer festival this year. Is that right or is it taking place some place else??
Comment by integersmirk on June 20, 2012 at 10:10am

Any Chch - (or near Chch) homebrewers got a spare bed for the night tonight? Hoping to drive down from Nelson today to pick up my brother from the airport tomorrow morning. Goes without saying I can bring a selection of brews to share and compare.

Comment by Crusader-Rob on August 20, 2012 at 3:28pm

Hi Everyone, new to the site, have been brewing for awhile. made some good brews.

was looking to join a homebrew club, but can't seem to find anything, so was almost tempted to start myt own one lol.

Comment by Ralph on August 20, 2012 at 4:30pm

Hey Crusader, there is a Chch beer group on Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/groups/494714937209424/

We have not actually had a meeting yet... but are definitely talking about getting together to talk brewing etc.

Comment

You need to be a member of Canterbury- South Island to add comments!

Members (87)

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service