Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Information

Nelson

People in Nelson that want to do a mini case swap or have a beer at the local.

Members: 54
Latest Activity: Dec 26, 2016

Discussion Forum

Meetup @ Moutere Inn (27th Dec 2016 - 12:30pm)

Started by Karl Summerfield Dec 26, 2016. 0 Replies

Greetings,There are some Auckland brewers in town and they're keen to meet some Nelson brewers. We're having an informal meet up at the Moutere Inn on Tuesday 27th Dec @ 12:30pm. Feel free to join…Continue

NZHC - we need volunteers

Started by Karl Summerfield. Last reply by Karl Summerfield Mar 13, 2016. 1 Reply

Any of you good Nelson people interested in helping us with the NZ Home-brewers' Conference? We'd love some people to help at Brewmania, and on the day itself setting up for the conference. Contact…Continue

Bikes 'n brews - Mtb ride combined with homebrew meetup!

Started by Aidan Curran Oct 23, 2015. 0 Replies

when: 7th Nov, 2pmwhere: my place in the Brook (contact if you don't know address)what: social mtb ride up Codgers tracks followed by homebrew tastingrsvp: …Continue

New Zealand Home-Brewers' Conference - in Nelson!!

Started by Karl Summerfield Sep 8, 2015. 0 Replies

Hi Nelson people,Just drawing your attention to this:…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment by Matt Downer on November 16, 2011 at 10:00pm

Who's doing the A&P show? Are you getting your grain from Bill Fennell? If not, we might need to know because I was planning on chipping in for grain but it could make the order too small to do depending etc...

Comment by Paul Dunlop on February 6, 2012 at 9:18am
Hey guys,i'm in nelson and have just joined up. Been brewing with extract for a wee while and have made the decision to step up to AG. managed to get the majority of my (pretty basic) set up sorted out but am looking for some guide to making an immersion chiller. any help with this would be well received. Cheers
Comment by Evan Davies on November 17, 2012 at 9:40pm

Great day at Dales for all those attending, onwards and upwards and great to see new blood albeit more Scottish lol, I still recommend Brew to Nation for January meet, will  post names and beer styles to brew soon hic

Comment

You need to be a member of Nelson to add comments!

Members (54)

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service