Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hey there folks, well another year of brewing and tasting begins, I am happy to host at our new digs in Stoke in early Feb. I was thinking Sat the 8th, if that will suit most. Normal criteria, bring a beer and a smile, I will have the bbq on and the beers flowing. If the date is not great for the majority then I am flexible. Hope to see you all there and also guess it will also be a good chance to have a quick chat about Marchfestand happenings. Evan

Views: 201

Replies to This Discussion

Bugger, long weekend and will be away.  Enjoy.

Im flexible, can be the next week if peeps are away. it would be great to get a good gathering, we have all been too busy with too many non beer matters, lets get our priorities back on track. hic

Righto chaps and chapesses, there seems to have been a consencus whilst at Allens that this date will not work for many. I am moving the date to the Sat 28th Feb. So more time to brew up a show stopper, closer to the Marchfest for talks on doingses etc etc, lets say 2 pm start with a 3.30 BBQ, bring a sausage if inclined and of course beer. Looking forward to a great catchup. Ev/

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service