Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

This is quite amazing. See attached file (you may need to download it and open it with Adobe Reader)

The sooner this lunacy is challenged and defeated the better!

Views: 2443

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No one has the money to defeat it :o( Thats the problem..
File's not working for me.

I assume this is Greenman vs LN?
Yep. Comments from iponz that in 1995 "Radler" was not known in NZ, rather the beer mixed with lemonade would be a "shandy"

You may need to update your version of abode reader to 8 or 9.
I've got the latest version but just get a bunch of weird ass characters. Oh well, no biggie.
try this...
Attachments:
Legend!
These guys have got no clue.

I'll never buy another DB product again.
I haven't for two years. I feel better for it. They won't notice or care, but they can die in a fire for all I care.
Radler is a German drink. Normally pilsener with fanta. It's been around for ages. Then these fuck wits jump on the band wagon!

If you go to any bar in Germany and ask for a Radler, thats what you'll get. It's what they drink on a hot summer day, to quench the thirst, before you have a real beer. Obviously some DB 'person' has been there and thought, 'we'll have a bit if this'.

Jeez, they piss me off. Shit beer, no clue and too much power=FUCK WIT.
Heres the list to avoid

Amstel Bier
Amstel Premium
Budejovicky Budvar
DB Bitter
DB Draught
Double Brown
Erdinger Weissbier
Export Dry
Export Gold
FLAME
Heineken
Monteith's
Murphy's
Sol
Tiger
Tui

Barrel 51
Barrel 71
Fuse
Stark
Vudu

They also franchise liquorland stores

It's a hard road finding the worst of beers to avoid (or is that about the other big brewer)
Don't forget Export 33!!
I made a new years resolution to avoid shit beer so Budvar is the only one I'll miss anyway.

However, is there an opportunity for a fight? Anyone know alawyer interested in making a name for themself? If there are beer geeks, surely there are legal geeks...

The irony of this whole thing is that Green Man probably made a real Radler, while DB mixed lemon and lime syrup ino their Golden Lager.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service