Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Well, surely its coming up to that time, so im thinking maybe October for CS8

Expressions of interest please to get an idea of numbers.. Hopefully a full swap given the new number of case swap members recently!!

Fu*k knows what im going to brew for this.. Will have to think of something a bit different I think.

Views: 2191

Replies to This Discussion

I agree, a theme of some sort would be cool...
I'd prefer unfettered creativity personally. You can always organise a fruit beer / [insert specialty here] case swap if you want one to happen?
Agree, I like the oddballs in the case swap but also enjoy the easy drinkers, plus more convenient to enter what you have on hand...

Enough said. To be honest I don't have a fruit beer on the go at the moment anyway...

I am keen to be in on the case swap!
Any update on when we're sending beer in and who's in which city group?

Any further thoughts on dates for CS8? 

NHC is no doubt at the forefront of peoples minds just now  - but it'd be good to know what we're aiming for as the follow up event.

I'm out I'm afraid. My brewing efforts have been curtailed recently and I now need to get my stocks up for my dad visiting over the summer.
I'm out too. My brewing is on hold for a wee(vil) while.

Yeah I'm out for this one too - my last beer was a drainpour.

I'm still in at this point, haven't got my pohutukawa smoked beer sorted in time but I have a rauchbier that should be interesting enough to sub in instead, and getting more and more acceptable with a nice long lager.

im out also :o( No beer, well, half a keg but its not CS8 worthy

If peeps are still keen, im happy to be an AKL postage depot again, but tbh im so fkn busy, I dont think I can dedicate enough time to do alot of the admin work this time round like lists and everything - will do what I can of course :o)

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service