Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

We have been invited by Hallertau to help them celebrate their Chilli-Hop Festival on 29th March with a Chilli-Beer home brew competition.

I know this is last minute, but you probably were planning on brewing this weekend anyway, right?

I have been promised awesome prizes 

If you plan to enter, please let me know. I need to let the judges know how many to expect.

Good luck & see you there!

Views: 572

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in Christchurch and have a beer ready to enter. What are the details?

Lol, when do you need the beer by? i mean , a week before? or just before? As i may be able to brew one on monday

Here's my thoughts but I need to confirm with Hallertau. If you are shipping your entry, send it to Hallertau. Be sure it is clearly labeled as for the Chilli-beer home brew comp. It should arrive by 27th March so it will have time to chill and settle before being judged.

I will post a few more details next week after I have talked to Steve.

Cheers

Cool, will get brewing on Monday. Dean, we can share postage if it works!

Do u just need 2 bottles 330ml or greater?

I think 330 ml is fine. Just do not use the Mac's bottles as they tend to break easily

If you have an entry for this competition and you are not going to physically be at the festival, please ship your entries to Hallertau. They will store entries in the chiller until judging. be sure to let me know how many entries you have so we can be prepared.

Affix a label with your name & contact details (in case you win)

Address:

c/o David Johnston

Hallertau 

1171 Coatesville-Riverhead Hwy

Auckland 0812

Cheers

Oh, and on the label, give us an idea of the beer style

Cheers

Update:
All home brewer who enter a beer for this competition will receive a FREE ENTRY to the Hallertau Chilli-Hop Festival (a $25 value - tickets available on eventfinder)

Let me know if you have questions and definitely let me know if you plan to enter.

Cheers

I'll be entering a beer. Just need to sort out my chillies!

Going to bottle mine today and hope like hell it is carbed in time! 

Hi - is there anywhere online where the official rules, details etc are available?

When's the close out for dropping it off? Does it need to be more than one sample?

Hope someone has some info - Thanks. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service