Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi all
The registration page for Beervana volunteers is now up at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FTNDFGH.
For those of you who haven't heard of it, Beervana is a craft beer festival being held on 5&6 August at the Westpac Stadium in Wellington.  This year aims to be bigger and better than last.
Those who volunteer will receive a Beervana t-shirt and glass, entry into a free session for every session they volunteer and $20 worth of food and beverage vouchers.  
It is well worth it.  
As those of you who volunteered last year know, the volunteers work hard, they also have lots of fun and get to meet other beer lovers and brewers.

So, get yourself and your friends registering at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FTNDFGH.
You can also check out the website at www.beervana.co.nz.
Feel free to leave me a post with any questions.
Cheers,
Steph.

Views: 604

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you are happy to swap to Saturday night, that would be most awesome.  THANKS.
Saturday night it is ,I look forward to it

Update...All is going well.  

I have full sessions on Friday and Saturday day...Am almost there on Friday as well with 47 people signed up.  Still only 29 on Saturday night but the number is slowly rising.

Think I might has just about exhausted my networks though!!

Ok, Tracey and I have booked a romantic weekend for two at Beervana. We are down as volos for the Sat night session. This is going to be our first weekend away ever without the kids, so it had better be all you guys have cracked it up to be! (Just kidding, I know it will be). Took a bit of convincing to go from chch to the earthquake capital to 'get away from it all'!  

Any advice on cool/nice/pampering places to stay? 

Well not pampering, but very different and cool places to stay might be these 2 on Wellys south coast?

http://www.thelighthouse.net.nz/

Can't go wrong with the Bolton Hotel or the Intercontinential...Both do packages that include brekkie and other such things and you can check out www.wotif.co.nz or lastminute.co.nz for deals.  There is also Otel on the waterfront which is boutique and cool...

Hi Steph, I left it a bit late to register for volunteering, so I registered through surveymonkey during the weekend, and was wondering what the turnaround time for notification was?

So that I know how many tickets I need to buy for the saturday night session. Would not be popular if I got a ticket for volunteering, and my wife missed out due to tickets selling out

Yes, that would be bad!!  Your wife could always volunteer with you on the Friday night!  But, otherwise, you are in.  I'll be emailing people on the weekend to give them a heads up and confirm volunteer session.

Steph.

Awesome, unfortunately my wife is working Friday night. I am looking forward to it
Exciting news...I have almost the numbers I need with 180 volunteers signed on. A HUGE achievement so thanks to everyone.

I am about to check people's session registrations, which will, of course mean I lose people and numbers change but, at this point I am only 3 people short on Saturday night.

HOORAY! :-D

The more people on Saturday the less work I'll have to do myself lol. ;-)

So, after checking will all the registered volunteers I now need:

- 3 to 5 more people on Friday day (11am - 5:30pm)

- 6 to 8 people on Friday night (5:15 - 10:30pm), the most people seem to have dropped from this session

- 1 person on Saturday night (5:15 - 10:30pm).

There are going to be some AWESOME bars; the top of the south will have 18 taps...And, bottles too.

I have 210 volunteers registered which is just amazing.  If I can fill the remaining sessions, I will have hit my goal of 220 volunteers in total.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service