Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi all
The registration page for Beervana volunteers is now up at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FTNDFGH.
For those of you who haven't heard of it, Beervana is a craft beer festival being held on 5&6 August at the Westpac Stadium in Wellington.  This year aims to be bigger and better than last.
Those who volunteer will receive a Beervana t-shirt and glass, entry into a free session for every session they volunteer and $20 worth of food and beverage vouchers.  
It is well worth it.  
As those of you who volunteered last year know, the volunteers work hard, they also have lots of fun and get to meet other beer lovers and brewers.

So, get yourself and your friends registering at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FTNDFGH.
You can also check out the website at www.beervana.co.nz.
Feel free to leave me a post with any questions.
Cheers,
Steph.

Views: 604

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So far 109 volunteers, only 40 SOBA members and, strangely, 35 people who have worked at a beer festival before...Where is everybody?

130 volunteers to go!!

I'm in with a grin. I delayed to try and convince some friends, but it turns out they're being lame :(
Awesome...never you worry.  You'll make new friends!!!
hmm... my internet is all used up Steph, I'm down to dialup speeds, and the survey doesn't seem to want to submit? can you check if it's gone through? or just mark me down as keen for friday arvo?
Will check tonight and get back to you.
It all good; I can see you there...Thanks.
I'm in!
Really, you are not coming as a brewer?  Wonder what stand your beer will be on.  You best be behind it!
I'd rather be behind the stand... the most fun I ever have at Beervana is pouring "pints"!
After doing the same at Matariki beer festival yesterday I can see why, awesome fun.
Steph, would there be any issue with working an evening session after attending the afternoon, as long as one was sensible?

I'll have to make sure you are not doing a role that requires complete soberness!!  But, can't have obviously drunk people volunteering as it is not a good look and not really safe.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service