Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

A few places left for volunteers at the 2015 Marchfest brew demo

Hi there

I am organising a home-brew demo at Marchfest again this year. This is all about showing the public what home-brew means these days, and I have secured support from the festival for 20 volunteers to operate around 8 brew-systems (2 per system) and four more to run around as meet-and-greeters.

Volunteers get free entry, a Marchfest T-shirt, some drinks tokens, free ingredients to brew with, and a great experience. Last year the volunteers all took part in a closed brew competition with the winner getting their beer brewed commercially for this year's event - and I hope we can do exactly the same this time around.

If there are keen home-brewers from outside of Nelson who want to take part then either you can be a meet-and-greeter, I can team you up with a local home-brewer or I could provide an AG or partial mash brew-kit for you to use. I can not provide travel costs to or from Nelson or accommodation.

Volunteers are expected to be "on the job" from 12 on Saturday 21st March until up to about 6pm. The festival runs from 12 until 10pm and has 6 live bands as well as 16 new beers which are brewed specifically for Marchfest.

Places are strictly limited - depending on confirmed answers from others I have between 1 to 4 places left available.

Cheers

Mike

Views: 93

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service