Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

The 4th Limbo competition will be held at 34a Potter Avenue in Northcote on 13 October 2013 starting at 2pm. Bring family and/or friends to help judge. Bring light nibbles if you like. Bring a jug for each beer you enter.

We'll loosen up the judging criteria this time and simply have people pick their 1st, 2nd and 3rd favourite beers which will be allocated 3, 2 and 1 points respectively. The beer with the most points wins. Also, we'll pour all the beers at once so people can go back and compare.

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing what gems come out this time.

Viva la session beer!

Views: 959

Replies to This Discussion

there is a chance that the priming sugar may improve it

is it legit to dose Sucaryl to an overly bitter beer 4 days before a competition?

As long as it's beer that you've made and it's under 4% I don't see any problem :)

OK I did some test Doctoring last night that makes things more acceptable,  still I now understand why fuggles is called earthy, ie like eating dirt...

I will try to work hard on house so I can bring some over (doing renovations)  to make up the numbers and make other peoples beer look great.

I shall be there, along with my not-very-Dark Mild.Unfortunately I won't be able to hang around for too long as I have to fly to Wellington on Sunday evening.

Looks like the weather might be okay on Sunday, but it could go either way.  Hope you've got enough room indoors mate.

Even if it's wet outside, my Irish red with rye will be plenty dry.  Almost certainly too dry.

I'm hoping to be able to get there - juggling the usual family commitments etc.  The beer is my first sub 4% - and in fact ended up sub 3% and is surprisingly big tasting.  Its been a fun one to brew so hoping to swap yarns on Sunday.

Excellent!

Also, I owe you postage money for CS9. Remind me if I forget. Again. :)

Probably running 15ish minutes late, just waiting on a mates beer to finish chilling. Cheers

No worries. We'll probably pour the beers at 2:30ish if it seems most people are here.

I am really sorry I could not make this,  House Renovations overcame me....  having a glass of 2.8 % earthly sweat ordinary bitter for you guys...

Likewise Peter. Other priorities won out (building my keg fridge for an upcoming party). Hope all went well.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service