Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Seen something on Trademe that others maybe interested in...post it here

Views: 33090

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You CHCH boys who want to get into kegging....

Gas reg, lines, beer gun and a bottle!!!
Saw that mate but don't have a scooby what I need and what the things he's selling do!! Time to do some more reading methinks...
Lines look ready for the bin.
Coupler is no good for cornelius kegs.

It's just a gun and a regulator. I'd let someone else have it at the price it's at now...
and that's why you are a beautiful man Stu Mckinlay..Thanks for the advice.

Ged
I've been looking at getting some kegging gear off Trademe. I presume that any reg would work with Cornies with the right connect? Same with Taps?
Yeh, regulators and taps will work with the right connections. The regulator will also need to fit your bottle - it only costs a few dollars to get that changed if there is a problem though (I'm not sure if any regulator is ok to use here but bottles certainly need to be approved).

The key is getting the right connections for your kegs (most likely going to be "ball lock" these days). You can purchase them through most homebrew stores here - or from one of the overseas online ones. A grey one for gas in and a black one for beer out.

Barry will be able to point you to quick (dis)connects too - I know he and Brendon are two very big fans. I think Rob (Mr Homebrew Comp) is also. I'm procrastinating but I know I want them.
And the bottle comes with it too Stu!
Right you are. Not such a bad price then - IF the bottle is usable.
It will probably need a retest and maybe a recondition. Having said that I use a 60 year old cylinder and after it got a recondition it has not skipped a beat, it's just heavy!
missed out on this too....seller must have set a buy now after I added the auction to my watchlist!
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=187742279

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service