Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Seen something on Trademe that others maybe interested in...post it here

Views: 33090

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah I saw this too. Does he not know that peeps can get it from Craftbrewer? 

Thanks!!!
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=518781062&perma...

Ummmm nice and shiney.. Anyone got a system like this?
No, but I now really want one. That looks awesome.
Does anyone know if that 2000w element is big enough for the task though?

2kw would be tedious at best, and if your spending that much on a bells and whistles setup I dont think you want tedious. As Dave said I think 4-5kw would be more like it, and could go with either two elements or one with two circuits so that you could still use standard household sockets 

Could always just add another vessel for the boil and use gas. My old boil pot would look rather pathetic beside this bling!

Wow looks very bling!
I think I'd want either 2 of those 2k elements or a bigger one put into it?

Haven't seen the TM yet (damn work wanting me to work!) but I agree with Dave. I have a "2 phase" element in my BK, really all it is is 2 normal elements on the same thread. It is 2x 2kW elements and I usually have both going full bore to get up to boil and then cut down one to about 50% depending on the size of the batch. A single 2kW would be painfully slow.

Indeed it is nice and shiny. I find the design and such to be a bit dubious though.

I will just stick with having Bank's Brewing put my kit together. Top notch gear.

I would like to emphatically second this view. Being able to discuss and plan a brewing solution in detail with solidly built, high-quality (and shiny!) results makes Chris Banks the first place I would start looking for new brewing gear.

It is a further bonus that Chris is equally capable with stainless, plastic and other materials.

Jeez thanks guys much appreciated - I often find myself wondering if I am barking up the wrong hop bine with BBH but every so often I see or hear some feedback that makes me think there is some Simcoe and Riwaka at the end of the tunnel after all! 

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service