Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 19972

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Dale was doing an in store tasting earlier at Regional's, loved both his beer, I like a flatter beer so had no problems with the carbonation levels, and I grabbed a 1.15 rigger of the Amber ale to take home.

Someone needs to talk Dale into doing a beer for next years Marchfest I recon! :-D

both beers were much higher in carbonation out of the cool room at Regional the next day.

I think they are both really good.

Somewhat surprisingly for me Belgium Pale Ale was way more popular with the public. Nice surprise.

Had a fantastic weekend in Wellington and some scummy beers, Dales Amber, 8wired Haywired and Black Dwarf, Townshend Bandsmans Cornet, and some mainstays from Emmerson's and Tuatara. Dales Amber was great, nice crowd pleaser, clean, tasted pretty balanced.

Haywired - I deeply regret not buying more of this. Stole as much of SWMBO's pint as I could. Hopefully some makes it north of the Bombays? Black dwarf - Hell yeah. I need to brew something like this. Love it. bought it by the pint, and then the following day by the rigger and deeply enjoyed as much of it as I was able to keep for myself without looking like a stingy bastard. Love your work Soren :)

Bandsman - Really great session beer. I hear that the recipe has changed to boost up the hops? It was just lovely. Smells of chrysanthemum and lemon zest. I could sink those all day.

It's lucky I'm only down every couple of weeks or I'd be bankrupt and about 20kg heavier.

Wow that's a terrible typo. Should have been *scrummy*, I'm an idiot. Sorry if I just offended anyone!

Analogue Pale, dirty pint at the end of the fermenter after I'd kegged it.
Great hops, weak malt. Shouldn't have messed with it, I'll learn one day ...

That reminds me of a Tui billboard jt.... :)

LOL... great name

Yea, I'll get round to buying a Digital one day ... the beer and a thermometer

Just been over in Melbourne, and spent waaaay too much money drinking at Josie Bones, this ridiculously amazing beer bar on Smith Street.

This beer was brewed with a new unnamed tasmanian hop. Super amounts of mango. Hopefully we'll be able to get our hands on some in the future!

Yeastie dessert!

Did you try the dessert? I've heard great things about it... hoping they still have it on when I'm over in May.

Yeah dude, it was amazing!

I found Dogfish Head's 60 and 90 IPA's at New World Thorndon, so I picked a couple up. I tried the 90, and it's great! Completely unexpected hop flavour - less bitter, way more aroma/flavour.

RSS

© 2021   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service