Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Does anyone know anything about these? Beer Chiller
Do you think it would be a bit overboard for a homebrewer? theres lines, taps, regulator too!

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dunno Dan, looks pretty heavt duty. Looking at the couplers you'd be wanting to fill commercial kegs or making some changes.
Could be more info here, shame you can't make out the model though http://www.hoshi.com.au/

For the $405 that it is already you could probably put together a decent corny keg system - depending on freight to the farrr south and what you could get in the way of cheap or free fridge / freezer

cheers, jt
I would assume its just a glorified jockey box, with the ability to cool beer lines all the way to the tap. It doesn't take much to make a cheap version from an old chilly bin and some copper tube if you already have a keg setup. The best bit would be the regulator. If you don't intend to use the sankey keg fitting you could probably relist them on TM and get most of your money back.

Yes a bit over board but thats part of what brewing is all about - at least for me anyway.
It would probably cost a fortune to run all the time anyway for a few pints a night,
The taps and regulator would nearly pay for it if it sells at that price, good if you had a businees or was a very heavy drinker I guess, I would certainly ditch the sankeys , Im eagerly awaiting going corny's if only steve would get back to me on my order! I havent brewed since november, as i,m over bottling all the time!
Bought a cobra style double tap dispenser $50 last week, it looks good anyway!
For " a few pints a night" ????

That's good - coming from the man with 37 fermenters in the laundry - where does it all go ?

Spray paint a crate silver & then pop the cobra on top, tease yourself.

Cheers, jt

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service