Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hey folks, be real keen to track down a 2008 Epic Porter if anyone's knowing where one is.

Cheers.

Views: 272

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The BOP beer scene will be a better place for you. And the weather will be all the better for you to enjoy it in!
Got an Job in invers on friday before going to cromwell, will pop into the brewery mid afternoon.
Nicely timed Dan. We should be about ready for a pint by then.
"ready for a pint by then"...Stu, you're inferring that we wont have had one by then!
Just a few sips before then (assuming we can keep you away from Nally's Cider).
Yeah pot kettle black wipes the floor with Epic porter!
it's a big call, better find some. Hallertau you say? When?
Steve's call but hopefully he'll have some trial bottles in the next day or two.
Other than that, it is look promising for a tap in Hamilton. Keep an eye on www.yeastieboys.co.nz
Hmmm, might have to drop some hints to Steve while I'm out at Hallertau this afternoon....

Martin
Yeastie Boys is on at Regional Wines and Spirits now (and still guest at D4, of course). My bro picked up the first rigger, which was great (does that mean I no longer have to take him homebrew when I pop around for a visit?). He also hassled another customer into buying a rigger, so I guess I owe him...

Invercargill Biman has arrived too, so will be on now or very soon. First time on tap in Wellington???
To my knowledge Epic Porter has not been brewed this year.
Not only did my bro get the first rigger, he sent me a recipe....

Venison sausages, with garlic mash, caramalised onion and peas – served with a Yeastie Boys, Pot Kettle Black (PKB) and balsamic sauce.

Get very good quality venison sausages.

Don’t over cook the venison sausages, potatoes boil with 3 or 4 garlic cloves, mash with an egg, some butter and dash of milk.

Caramalise the onions with some olive oil and brown sugar – cook them over a low heat until nicely browned and sweet.

After the sausages are cooked place in oven to keep warm, deglaze the pan with PKB and balsamic, add some brown sugar and reduce.

Serve with peas and a glass of Yeastie Boys, Pot Kettle Black – delicious!

He got it all right until I spotted that the sausage was in focus and not the beer, so I emailed him back to take another one. He had to eat a cold dinner and drink a warm beer because of that mistake! Lucky in one respect ;-)
Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service