Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

I'm planning on making a Barley Crusher Malt Mill purchase and I've got a quote for a group buy to save on shipping.

The mill with 7lb hopper is USD$105 and if I can make an order of at least 4 mills then shipping will be about USD$47 per mill making a total of about USD$152 per mill.

Shipping of a single mill is USD$79 so that is a reasonable saving.

I want one mill, so is there at least 3 other Wellington brewers out there keen for a group buy?

If you're outside Wellington and really keen then let me know, shipping from Wellington will be extra.

I'll wait a couple of weeks before I finalise the order and price.

Views: 307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Keen.
Sign me up.
I'd like to get in on that.
Already got one, just wanna say great product and great service.

Hope you're all happy with your purchase, I'm sure you will be.
Is Ollie or Dale coming to SOBA drinks tonight at Liquidate?
Yep, i'll be there
Best way to contact me is parsonoliv@student.vuw.ac.nz
Not currently a sober member.

Chur.
You are still welcome to come along to the SOBA social gatherings Ollie. Just be ready to be hassled into joining ;-)

Liquidate was great. 1812 was on form, there was a interesting little bottle selection and they put on some complimentary breads and dips.
Actually I really should probably join since I've got a couple of beers that are worth entering in the NHC.

Where do I get fitted for my anorak??
Surely there's one more mill-less dude out there????
Hey.
Since nobody else is biting put me down for 2.
I've got a mate down in CHCH who wants one so I'll just pick up 2 in Wellington and post one to him.

That makes 4!
Can we get this show on the road now??
You're a champ. I'll email them for a final quote and come back with a final price.

Dale, Ollie please email me on steve@stevebaker.org so we can take this offline.
Patricio has just joined the order via email, so Ollie now has the choice of ordering 2 or 1.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service