Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

So as many of you know we have been developing the fermenters, I will get to updating that next.. however in a classic NZ-China communication breakdown, we received the incorrect ball valves in our shipment. We requested parallel thread but received tapered, and unfortunately they do not fit the parallel-thread fittings they are supposed to mate to. Given our impending release and a conceded error on the part of our supplier, as well as the cost of return shipping we have come to an arrangement, but it now means I have 500 ball valves I cant use.. I have managed to sell 250 to one of my clients but have a balance of 250 left and would like to offer them to forum members. Minimum order is 10 pieces, and the price is $6.50/piece including GST (you will get a commercial invoice if need be). Prefer pick up, but can courier at your cost, I will charge a packing fee though (probably $10) 

http://kegking.com.au/magento/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/3...

They are the exact same valve as this. 3-piece and with PTFE seals, come in boxed pairs, they are a very good quality valve.

Please PM me, or preferably email nick@indemic.co.nz

Cheers!

Views: 631

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nick

Have you got many of these left? I'm keen for 10 I just won't have any spare cash for a few weeks.

Hey Tom, yeah still plenty left. No probs at all can keep some aside for you

Oh cool, that'd be great. I'll flick you a PM when I'm cashed up.

Nick - Turns out my wife has squirreled some money away. I can come collect today or tomorrow if that suits you?

Hey Tom Im in the Naki till Monday. Give me a ring/email next week. Cheers

Ok mate, will do.

Any others keen on these? Im really dreading listing them on trademe, and those wankers are extortionate with success fees these days..

Could likely take 10 or 20, what's the shipping down the CHCH on that sort of number?

Hey Hamish, would be around $10-15 tops I would say, that should fit in a pre-paid bag. Am just sorting an account with NZC so will be able to give you a firm price. Cheers

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service