Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

So as many of you know we have been developing the fermenters, I will get to updating that next.. however in a classic NZ-China communication breakdown, we received the incorrect ball valves in our shipment. We requested parallel thread but received tapered, and unfortunately they do not fit the parallel-thread fittings they are supposed to mate to. Given our impending release and a conceded error on the part of our supplier, as well as the cost of return shipping we have come to an arrangement, but it now means I have 500 ball valves I cant use.. I have managed to sell 250 to one of my clients but have a balance of 250 left and would like to offer them to forum members. Minimum order is 10 pieces, and the price is $6.50/piece including GST (you will get a commercial invoice if need be). Prefer pick up, but can courier at your cost, I will charge a packing fee though (probably $10) 

http://kegking.com.au/magento/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/3...

They are the exact same valve as this. 3-piece and with PTFE seals, come in boxed pairs, they are a very good quality valve.

Please PM me, or preferably email nick@indemic.co.nz

Cheers!

Views: 631

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry but just to clarify - Are they 3 piece or just like the kegking photo (which is a 2-piece valve)?

Sorry Matt, yes you are correct I meant to say 2 piece. Sorry about the confusion. I'll take a photo of the actual valve so there's no ambiguity. Cheers mate

No problems - just didn't want you to get stung with anyone complaining when they received their valves. $6.50 incl GST is a steal for 1/2" SS ball valves - I think I paid approx. $10 for cheap valves from a Chinese Ebay supplier and they didn't look anywhere near as nice as the ones you have!

Its a good deal, the joys of the economies of scale...I just want them gone so hence sharing the love. Will probably TM them in a week or 2 if not too much interest here. Cheers mate.

Hey Nick, I'm keen. What's the thread difference? Excuse my ignorance!

You might want to check this, but my understanding is BSPT female will fit on to BSPT male and NPT male, but not BSPP Male (which is what I have), however a BSPP Female will fit a BSPT Male. Confused? Someone else may confirm if this is the case, I only use BSPP in my brewery but have tried them on some tapered BSP plumbing fittings I had lying about.

actual valve pictured

bumping it up before I trademe them.

I'm good for 10 Nick. Just gotta hit up the Bank of Wife

sweet Steve. I can put 10 aside for whenever your allowance clears ;)

I just got mine and can confirm what everybody thought, which is that they work with npt threads as well as bspt. See the attached photo with a 1/2 npt quick disconect screwed up to one.
Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service