Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

All Discussions Tagged 'hops' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NZ Hops Review

Hi All, I'm going to put together a comprehensive list and review of NZ hops for my BeerGeek website and was wanting some of your opinions…

Started by Mark Jackman

14 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Scarrfie

Where Can I Find Brewing Hops Rhizomes?

Hi, I live in the Far North and would love to grow some hops for home brew. Does anyone know where I can find some rhizomes of any hops var…

Started by John Austin

5 May 22, 2013
Reply by John Austin

Hop Percolator/Hop Teas

Has anyoneused any process like this?? Theres not alot of information, but after listeningtop the brewing network, theres a brewery called…

Started by Crusader-Rob

10 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Crusader-Rob

Wet Hops

Thanks to crabbey I've got a bunch of wet hops that I'm thinking of making a Harvest Ale with (mostly inspired by Macs Brewjolais). Has any…

Started by Ally Mcg

17 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Tilt

2013 Hop growing

Afternoon all, here are some pics of my first year's growth from a single Green Bullet Hop rhizome. Its done quite well tucked down the sid…

Started by Chris Hitchcock

14 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Tilt

Citra hops 2012 crop

From the craft beer forum at Linkedin, in case some of you still have a bit of Citra lust left in you. "Paul Stevens • We still have aroun…

Started by Dave W

3 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Chris P

Shared bulk hops purchasing

With hops season just around the corner, thought I'd see if anyone else is keen to do some bulk hops purchaing :) Once we start getting th…

Started by Kelly Milligan

14 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Paul Harrison

Sale/Buy/Trade: Have Grains, Want Hop Rhizomes

Hey Guys I'm leaving NZ for a year to Europe on the 19th Jan and have a bunch of grains left behind in varying quantities. Off the top of m…

Started by Douglas Midgley

0 Dec 30, 2011

Buying Hop Plants/Seeds?

Hey Guys,   I've got a mate who is keen to buy some hop trimmings/seeds/whatever they are sold as and he told me he is having trouble findi…

Started by Mark Jackman

5 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Mark Jackman

Specialty Hops

Hi everyone,   I would love some feedback from pro brewers with regards to availability of specialty hops.   Specifically, if you had acces…

Started by Nick

5 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Christian

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service