Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

All Discussions Tagged 'hops' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

fresh hop brew

I am growing  my own hops in the Waikato. The varieties I'm growing are Cascade, Fuggle and Tangarine Dream. All plants are from Wild about…

Started by Grant Abbott

0 Feb 4, 2019

New Brew Hui Podcast Episode 7 - Fresh Hops

Hey guys and girls - just letting you know that a new episode of the Brew Hui Podcast is up. This episode, I sit down with Soren Eriksen (8…

Started by Jason Gurney

4 May 8, 2017
Reply by Jason Gurney

Growing hops in North Canterbury?

Does anybody have experience growing hops in the north canterbury area? Any strains proven more successful than others? cheers

Started by Chris It Is

1 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Trevor Courtney

What are my hops?

Can anyone tell me what these are? I'm guessing Danscade by smell (similar to a pack of cascade). If so that's just NZ cascade right?

Started by Cain Harland

13 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Trevor Courtney

Recipe help

I am planing to brew a lager with 4.2 kg pale malt 340 gr carapils (for head retention) 15g pacifica 60 min 34g pacifica 30 Min 25g pacif…

Started by Sam Godsiff

3 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Crusader-Rob

NZ Hops - freshness and best practice - where do you get your freshest hops?

Hi everyone Well after trying to perfect IPAs for a while now and never quite succeeding with that fresh hop aroma a friend of mine brewed…

Started by Mike Cole

5 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by Darren Andrews (Daza)

Anyone know of a NZ source of strisselspalt hops?

Hi everyone.. If anyone knows of a supplier for strisselspalt hops would they please share?  If none exists, does anyone know if pellet ho…

Started by Beau

2 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by Beau

WANTED!! 50L SS Snake kegs and old stale hops.

Is there anyone out there in the Auckland region looking to offload: 1) Two un-cut SS Sanke kegs for use as fermentors. Spears not require…

Started by Beau

24 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Beau

More interesting hop varietals

Evening lads, A quick question to see if anyone has a line in to someone selling a wider range of hop rhizomes than the smoothcone and gree…

Started by Andrew Luxmoore

8 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Paul Finney

Planting your own hops

Hi guys, I am slowly upgrading from using Beer kits to using hops in my beer. Have any of you planted and used your own hops in home brewin…

Started by William

1 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by David R

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service