Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

All Discussions Tagged 'fermenter' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cool Carboys on TradeMe

Thought someone in Wellington might be keen on these, seller has two of them. Look like potential fermenters to me ... http://www.trademe.c

Started by richardatlarge

0 Jan 13, 2013

On behalf: Brewing and distilling misc. gear

Hi all, This is an on behalf of an on behalf of an on behalf! Recursion to the max. Anyway, here's what I know: "The seller is the mother…

Started by Greig McGill

0 Jan 10, 2013

Head pad/ring?

I've got to get either a heat pad or a heat ring for my fermenter because it is bloody cold here in Palmy; my shed barely gets beyond 10C s…

Started by Jono Galuszka

2 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Rhyno

chinese micro brewery

has anyone bought one of these chinese made micro brewerys, very cheap with control gear etc, when asked for more details on elements , con…

Started by david holden

14 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Logan

How lucky was this?

I took the tap off one of my fermenters to give it a good clean after tranferring a batch to secondary. Good job I did as I don't think it…

Started by Pilgrim

6 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Pilgrim

Carboys!!!

Hey guise! Carboys... Where oh where would I find some cheap(ish) 20L(ish) glass carboys? I've asked the glassblowers at university and the…

Started by Steven Driessen

27 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by studio1

Cheap Mills and Stainless Steel goodies

Hey guys, Ive got a flatmate who is a level 4 metal fabricator (bonus!) and im looking at getting him to make some grain mills, thing is,…

Started by Reviled

10 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by crabbey

Adding Steeped Grain Post Primary

I've recently started tasting my beers throughout the various stages of fermentation and have been wondering about the idea of adding addit…

Started by MrC

2 May 31, 2009
Reply by MrC

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service