Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

All Discussions Tagged 'brewery' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

400 ltr batch brewery

We are selling a complete brewery producing beer  Move it or buy rent the space with permits and customs etc You don't get more "turn key"…

Started by Don John

0 Sep 23, 2020

Brewing Equipment For Sale - Brokers

Thought I would start this thread so people could post contacts for brewing equipment for around the country. Here is a couple of links to…

Started by nzbrewer

3 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by John Maltby

What is legally required to start a small brewery in New Zealand?

Hi, I have only been living in NZ for the last few years and am unfamiliar with all that is required to start a business in NZ, let alone a…

Started by John Austin

16 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by mattd2

Win a personal brewery or 6-pack

There's a local brewery here in Nelson having a competition. Message me your email address and I'll send you an invite! No link - message…

Started by Matt Downer

0 Sep 20, 2013

chinese micro brewery

has anyone bought one of these chinese made micro brewerys, very cheap with control gear etc, when asked for more details on elements , con…

Started by david holden

14 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Logan

What are the legal hoops to jump through for a micro?

I was wonding, partly out of interest / partly because maybe one day I would like to open one, what are the legal requirements that a micro…

Started by mattd2

3 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Chris Mills

Electric Brewing

I have been researching the hell out of setting up the electric brewery and have been buying bits and pieces to get my rig underway, but my…

Started by James P

61 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Chris Banks

Lion to close the Mac’s Brewery in Wellington

Lion Nathan has decided to relocate the Mac’s Craft Beer production capability from Wellington to the Canterbury Brewery, Christchurch and…

Started by nzbrewer

14 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Stu McKinlay

Anyone want to buy a brewery?

Looks like the Wanaka Beerworks is up for grabs?!

Started by integersmirk

3 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by crabbey

Brewery For Sale

Hi I have some brewery plant which I wish to sell complete, this brewery unit is minus the fermenters, cellar tanks and filter unit, howev…

Started by nzbrewer

1 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Stu McKinlay

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service