Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

All Discussions Tagged 'beer' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where Can I Find Brewing Hops Rhizomes?

Hi, I live in the Far North and would love to grow some hops for home brew. Does anyone know where I can find some rhizomes of any hops var…

Started by John Austin

5 May 22, 2013
Reply by John Austin

Electric Brewery

Hi Everyone, Its on my list of things to do, as I'm setting up a brewshed outthe back. (No I'm not building it, its essentially a garage, t…

Started by Crusader-Rob

35 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Sam

Mash temperatures

Hi Everyone, as I am still coming to grips with my All Grain Setup. I have partially dialled in my Water volumes (theres still a little way…

Started by Crusader-Rob

31 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Grant R Baker

beer.net.nz

got the domain name beer.net.nz that im not going to end up using , so looking at selling it... awesome name for those in the business who…

Started by Rob Porter

2 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Rob Porter

Beer Enhancer ingredients

I have a couple of 1kg brew enhancers lying around and thought it was high time I did something with them. Does anybody know what proportio…

Started by Daniel Addington

3 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Daniel Addington

New Short Brewing Course in Auckland

Hi Brewers,   Brewing at home or at a small craft brewery can be a daunting task, especially seeing that brewing is the most complex alcoho…

Started by vince costanzo

15 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by vince costanzo

BEERVANA VOLUNTEERS

Hi all The registration page for Beervana volunteers is now up at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FTNDFGH. For those of you who haven't hear…

Started by Steph

74 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Paul Wicksteed - another1

The Beer Frontier - Youtube

Another beer TV programme - this time from Melbourne. They don't seem to do a bad appraisal of the Melbourne/ Victorian craft beer scene a…

Started by Tilt

2 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Tilt

To keg or not to keg?

Being relatively new to the kegging game I find myself wondering whether to keg all of the beers that I brew or whether some would be bette…

Started by MrC

30 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by denimglen

Craft Beer Tasting in Henderson

http://thefalls.co.nz/html/MoktoberFest_at_The_Falls_145.html This takes place tomorrow (Sunday 17th October). The restaurant is quite good…

Started by Barbara Joppa

0 Oct 16, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service