Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

All Discussions Tagged 'beer' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are you brewing?

Since this is the most popular thread on the RealBeer.co.nz forum I thought I would start it here just to see what happens

Started by nzbrewer

8272 Apr 16, 2020
Reply by Michael

2019 Hawke’s Bay Open Competition!

We are excited to announce that the Hawke’s Bay Amateur Winemakers and Brewers Club will be hosting an OPEN Competition for all amateur Bre…

Started by Brian H

0 Aug 9, 2019

New amber bottles

Hi, I have a full pallet of new amber bottles, 500 ml, NZ made. I bought them two years ago, but now we are moving home and unfortunately…

Started by Franca Bertani

2 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by Franca Bertani

Show me yer jugs...

Hi folks! I was just wondering if, in NZ, buying jugs of beer was as common as it is in Oz (well Victoria at least)? It was a novelty for…

Started by Daniel Harrold

4 May 29, 2016
Reply by Daniel Harrold

330ml Amber Glass (crown cap) or PET bottles - Where can I get them?

Wellington based and looking for a source of glass or PET bottles preferably around the 330ml mark. I have a few crates of 750ml swappa bot…

Started by Tony G

1 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Crusader-Rob

Bringing back a bottle...

Girlfriends mum is in London right now, leaving tomorrow. She's offered to bring a bottle of beer back with her. Question is, what should I…

Started by HerrSchnapps

10 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Peter Smith

Brewing club in Auckland

Hi guys, My friend and I are looking for a homebrew club in Auckland that we can join. We have been brewing for quite a while at home, but…

Started by Christiano Borchardt

2 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Christiano Borchardt

Win a personal brewery or 6-pack

There's a local brewery here in Nelson having a competition. Message me your email address and I'll send you an invite! No link - message…

Started by Matt Downer

0 Sep 20, 2013

VentMatic Faucets are back

The FAMOUS VentMatic beer/wine faucets are available once again!Out of production for many years, the same proven design (that was licensed…

Started by The CHI Company LLC

0 Jul 27, 2013

Shameless Self Promotion - The Beerhive

Hi all, apologies for the shameless self-promotion - I'll only do it once (or twice) :P Myself and fellow Dominion Post reporter Michael F…

Started by Shane Cowlishaw

0 Jul 4, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service