Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

All Discussions Tagged 'Beer' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dry Hopping After Carbonation

Does anyone here have experience dry hopping beers in the keg after carbonation? I've tried it a couple of times and always seem to get a…

Started by MrC

4 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by David Williams

kiwi CRAFT

Hi All! I have just launched a Kickstarter campaign to fund a guide book to NZ craft beer! Its called kiwi CRAFT. There is info on my Kic…

Started by Jules van Cruysen

0 Jul 26, 2014

Brewers Wanted - Christchurch

Matson's Brewery - 100% Canterbury owned are seeking a brewer and potentially an assistant brewer to join its team !! The key responsibilit…

Started by Hayden Jones

0 Feb 25, 2014

Sour Beer

I have been on a huge sour beer kick as of late. Especially flanders red and oud bruin. Lambic's can be a bit more hit and miss for me. A…

Started by sockmerchant

65 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Peter Smith

Beer Clarity

I'm wanting to improve the clarity of my brews, I normally Use Irish moss of Koppafloc at 15mins to help make my beer look beautiful in the…

Started by Crusader-Rob

18 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by slade robson

The NZ Beer Festival - Auckland

The New Zealand Beer Festival on Saturday, 23 March at the Cloud, Auckland. I have some spare tickets available if anybody would like to go…

Started by Marlo

0 Mar 19, 2013

Friday Night Drinks

Hi All,   SOBA drinks this Friday will be at The Brewery Britomart from 5pm.   See you there.   Cheers & Beers   Brent    

Started by Brent Westein

2 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by jt

A few volunteers needed for the Pacific Beer Expo

Hi allI am looking for a few volunteers for the Pacific Beer Expo in Wellington over Labour weekend. I need two people to help set up on Fr…

Started by Steph

0 Sep 23, 2012

Amazing Beer and Dinner Nights in Edmonton

Wine, beverage and meal combinations have extensively been well-known. You'll discover courses published on this matter, professionals who…

Started by Aron Andrews

0 Feb 9, 2012

Free boutique beer tasting today... Sat 26th Nov 2 - 5 pm

Thought I'd put this out to all you in the neigbourhood...   At Lincoln Wines Shop from 2-5pm hosted by NZ Beer... get down there   We've g…

Started by Michael van Wijk

0 Nov 26, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service