Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Beer Events (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

23rd September - Beer Club - Suite Bar, Auckland

Suite Bar is a small bar in the Auckland CDB. Cnr Hobson & Wolfe Sts These guys kick ass in every department, see awards below, but ar…

Started by nzbrewer

3 Sep 19, 2008
Reply by Stu McKinlay

New Beers in Wellington

Over the next couple of weeks there will be a few new beers available on tap at Malthouse thanks to the manic hopsters at Epic and Hallerta…

Started by colin m

12 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Tom Jones

BrewNZ - Beervana

I thought I would start a thread about Beervana as it is pretty new and we are working on a lot behind the scenes. Festive Brews will be b…

Started by nzbrewer

16 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Stu McKinlay

So, how were they??

For the benefit of those of us who weren't able to be in Wellington last night, how were all the multifarious beers?? And will there be any…

Started by Martin Bridges

11 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by nzbrewer

Chimay Fun In Wellington

Hi Y'all, just to let you know that we will be celebrating Chimay Day (vaugely related to the same week as Belgium Day), on Wednesday 23rd…

Started by colin m

0 Jul 14, 2008

What Did You Think Of Brewfest 08

I went along and felt robbed to start with (shelling out for Brewbucks? after shelling out for a ticket ouch) but after a few Bennetts Stro…

Started by Chris Banks

1 Jun 30, 2008
Reply by Chris Banks

Mussel Inn tasting competition

Win $100 worth of beer and other great prizes at the Mussel Inn beer tasting competition. 2pm - Sunday 22nd June - at the Mussel Inn. Check…

Started by Andrew

0 Jun 1, 2008

Meet The Brewer

Hey Guys, Luke will be in Wellington in May and has kindly offered to host a meet the brewer session at Malthouse on Thursday 15th May from…

Started by colin m

1 May 4, 2008
Reply by Ollie

NZ Beer Festival

Ellerslie Racecourse, Saturday 23rd February http://www.beerfestival.co.nz/ Anyone planning to go (other than Luke)? Obviously I'm only go…

Started by Martin Bridges

4 Feb 19, 2008
Reply by Martin Bridges

Kumeu Beer Wine & Food Festival

http://kumeufestival.co.nz/ Saturday 9th February 2008 * Only 20 minutes from downtown * Premium Beer, Food and Wine * Live bands * Suppo…

Started by nzbrewer

2 Jan 17, 2008
Reply by nzbrewer

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service