Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Beer Events (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wellington Brewing Courses come to town

Hi Brewers, its time to think about joining us for the brewing course at the Black Dog brewery on the 17th August. Its not to far away and…

Started by vince costanzo

0 Jun 28, 2013

The Monster Mash

Attention Brewing Community: I am looking at setting up a Halloween Themed National Brewing Competition (just like it says in the poster).…

Started by ninebarnyardowls

1 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by ninebarnyardowls

Deeble's Pale Ale Wellington Release Party

Hi everyone I recently got to brew my NZ Pale Ale that won at NHC 2012 at Hallertau and I am having a release party to celebrate in Wellin…

Started by Richard Deeble

3 May 2, 2013
Reply by Grant R Baker

Beervana

Just back home from Beervana 2012. :-) I have to be blunt: a waste of time and money. :-( Wify and I went to the mid day Saturday session,…

Started by Tim

3 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Greig McGill

STARTING YOUR OWN MICROBREWERY

Costa Nikias from Beverage & Brewing Consulting will be holding the 2012 Starting A Microbrewery Information session in Wellington this…

Started by Costa Nikias

0 Aug 6, 2012

Emerson Masterclass

Just got back from the Regional Wines / Emerson Masterclass beer tasting. Nine beers to try ... 3 real winners in the mix and a jovial time…

Started by Grant R Baker

0 Jul 20, 2012

Nelson Crate swap June 2012

Hey there Nelsonians, how does the Saturday 23rd suit you all, to meet here at mine in Stoke. Cheers Evan

Started by Evan Davies

3 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Andy Selwood

Amazing Beer and Dinner Nights in Edmonton

Wine, beverage and meal combinations have extensively been well-known. You'll discover courses published on this matter, professionals who…

Started by Aron Andrews

0 Feb 9, 2012

Great KiwiBeer Festival - 25/2/2012 - Hagley Park, Christchurch

There is a "website coming soon" at http://greatkiwibeerfestival.co.nz/ In the mean time, does anyone know what to expect from this? For ex…

Started by Smiffy

6 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Dominic Kelly

Free boutique beer tasting today... Sat 26th Nov 2 - 5 pm

Thought I'd put this out to all you in the neigbourhood...   At Lincoln Wines Shop from 2-5pm hosted by NZ Beer... get down there   We've g…

Started by Michael van Wijk

0 Nov 26, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service