Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

General (1,155)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calcium hydroxide

Does anyone know the makeup of this to fill in the numbers in beertools water chemistry section? I'm assuming calcium and alkalinity but I…

Started by nofizznofoam

0 Nov 8, 2016

chassis punch

does anyone have a chassis punch suitable for 1/2" weld less fittings that I can either borrow, hire or buy? I have a new kettle arriving l…

Started by bazza

0 Oct 18, 2016

Hop plants

Hi all. Anyone have any spare rhizomes or hop plants to help a noob get started? I have a deck that would look great with some hops growing…

Started by Rossco

0 Oct 17, 2016

PBW

Hi guys.. Anyone know of a NZ chemical supplier you can supply commercial quantities of a powder brewery wash equivalent? Buying the Larg…

Started by Mark Hardy

18 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by Peter Smith

beersmith

who uses beer smith and would recommend it ?

Started by Stevo

8 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Darren Wood

Lacto Culture from probiotic capsules

Has anyone tried probiotic capsules as a source of Pure Lacto strain? http://www.pharmacydirect.co.nz/Ethical-Nutrients-Inner-Health-Immun

Started by Peter Smith

8 Oct 2, 2016
Reply by Mark Goodin

Any Interest in professional gluten free malt malted in NZ

I know of a small company based in NZ looking at professionally malting gluten free grains, with amounts being enough to supply the homebre…

Started by GFbeerGuy

10 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by Colm Carraher

Hiring a keg and CO2 in Wellington

Hi all. I make cider in Porirua and was wondering if anyone knows where you can hire a keg and CO2 for a weekend to do bottling? I normally…

Started by Michael Tecofsky

1 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Ian N

Sparkler WANTED-For Handpump

I need a Sparkler for the new handpump at the Bowling club. I know there are arguments against using Sparklers but to make the beer look an…

Started by Craig Farrand

12 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Crusader-Rob

Hop rhizome wanted please

HI all, am after a different hop rhizome to raise up this season. I have sticklebract which I had good success with but am now after one of…

Started by Kroydon

2 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Kroydon

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service