Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

HomeBrewers (1,789)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

30l Converted Keg kettle on Trademe

saw this and thouht there may be someone on this thread in need of a kettle. Would have grabbed it myself but for the fact it is in Levin.…

Started by bj

0 Feb 1, 2008

Cloudy Vinegar

Well, the results of brew number one are in (more or less). The recipe I used is on the 'what are you brewing?' thread. Have yet to bottle…

Started by Richard Walley

9 Jan 31, 2008
Reply by Dan

Wyeast Deadline

This is a reminder that the deadline for Wyeast orders is tomorrow - Friday 25th January. Orders to Tony e. tony@realbeer.co.nz p. 09 272…

Started by nzbrewer

6 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Horace

Small batch fermenter?

I'm thinking of doing some small experimental batches (around 10 L) in case it's not what I like and I'm stuck with 20ish L and the cost of…

Started by denimglen

7 Jan 26, 2008
Reply by denimglen

Hot Tips 101: Calling all SOBA NHC Best-In-Class Winners

Can the best in class winners from the SOBA homebrew comp please pass on some insights to those who weren't as successful (or who are new t…

Started by Stu McKinlay

14 Jan 22, 2008
Reply by Dan

Grain mill problem!

After using the (Barley Crusher maltmill) for over a year trouble free, the last 2 millings halfway through have stopped milling and the ro…

Started by Dan

9 Jan 7, 2008
Reply by Jazman

Funky Phenolics!!

I received feedback from the brews I entered into the SOBA comp (Porter and APA). Both of them contained a phenolic aroma/flavour which let…

Started by Richee

5 Jan 4, 2008
Reply by Richee

6C

Yes, the beer with the big number, the beer for the big day, it finally gets an outing. Brew 600, jt's Black Rock Real Draught for the…

Started by jt

2 Nov 30, 2007
Reply by jt

Broken Pride

Broken Pride - Dan - That's gotta be the name of your next brew when you recover enough to be mashing 'em grains again. In all seriousness…

Started by Sparky

6 Nov 25, 2007
Reply by Dan

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service