Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

HomeBrewers (1,789)

Featured Discussions

The Library

Thought it would be handy to have a list of links to info for new to advanced homebrewers. If anyone has anything they think is good, solid…

Started by denimglenLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mash Tun size

Hi New to all grain brewing and in the process of building a small brewery setup. I am not sure what capacity I need for a mash tun for a 5…

Started by Bruce Kelly

5 Jan 25
Reply by Peter Smith

'Christmas' recipe?

Hey all, Looking for some inspiration for an all grain Christmas/holiday brew. Something to go with a Christmas roast dinner yet still be…

Started by Daniel Ashman

0 Nov 17, 2020

Recipe Advice Thread

Thought it might be handy to have a thread for some of the more advanced brewers to give some advice on recipes. Let's see how it goes eh.…

Started by denimglen

4181 Jul 22, 2020
Reply by jamis

What To Do Whilst in Lockdown

I have plenty of grain, but my mill hopper and base were damaged beyond repair in my last move. So, I was going to order the proper stuff o…

Started by Michael

3 Jul 21, 2020
Reply by Chris Banks

Sawmill IPA recipe

Hi Has anyone here tried to brew a clone of Sawmill's IPA? It's my favorite beer at the moment so I'm keen to brew something similar. It's…

Started by Ben Dean

2 Jul 18, 2020
Reply by joseph

What are you brewing?

Since this is the most popular thread on the RealBeer.co.nz forum I thought I would start it here just to see what happens

Started by nzbrewer

8272 Apr 16, 2020
Reply by Michael

Brewshops

In Wellington, we are generally pretty lucky with the brew shops, and I guess I have gotten spoiled by how cool each of them are. Maybe the…

Started by Michael

3 Mar 23, 2020
Reply by Michael

Water Profile for WLG and Porirua

Does anyone know where I can up to date info on the water profile for Tawa and Porirua? I would like to mimic the profile of a few UK plac…

Started by Michael

3 Mar 23, 2020
Reply by jt

Hopping Mad

OK. So the title for this is kind of "click-baity." <whinge> It is maddening to work on a loved recipe, only to find that the hops o…

Started by Michael

4 Mar 15, 2020
Reply by Michael

Beer Gear On Trademe

Seen something on Trademe that others maybe interested in...post it here

Started by Sparky

927 Mar 11, 2020
Reply by Rhyno

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service